Find your spyglass, this adventurer series is all about imagination! You can be captain of the sea, explore the Arctic and ride a dinosaur—all in a day!
Fabric designer Cori Dantini has a charming and playful way of depicting childhood, sure to delight and encourage imagination.
There will be a very limited production of this design, the blue prints vary somewhat. You are welcome to ask for a photo before shipment.
We hand-make each teepee in limited quantities, so please allow 5 days production time.
- Made from quality, quilters-weight 100% cotton
- Small windows on 2 sides to spy on the world
- Seams are double-stitched and finished, covering all raw edges
- Base is approximately 45″ square
- Four 72″ poplar wood poles, grown in the USA. Lightly sanded.
- Quick setup, easy close for storage and transport
The tent can be used indoors or outdoors, but is not designed to be left outside long after playtime where fabric and poles will be subject to wet conditions, harsh sunshine and wind.
Teepee can be machine washed in cold water, gentle cycle. Air drying is recommended.