This charming teepee features little girls playing in trees with barnyard cats. It may well become a treasured find as many of the fabrics by designer Heather Ross are very popular and collectable. We just love the way she captured memories on fabric, soon to create new memories as part of this tent. Perfect for creative play or giggling with a friend.
We hand-make each teepee in limited quantities, so please allow 5 days production time.
- Made from quality, quilters-weight 100% cotton
- Small windows on 2 sides to spy on the world
- Seams are double-stitched and finished, covering all raw edges
- Base is approximately 45″ square
- Four 72″ poplar wood poles, grown in the USA. Lightly sanded.
- Quick setup, easy close for storage and transport
The tent can be used indoors or outdoors, but is not designed to be left outside long after playtime where fabric and poles will be subject to wet conditions, harsh sunshine and wind.
Teepee can be machine washed in cold water, gentle cycle. Air drying is recommended.